Rental Property Management
We offer a comprehensive range of rental property management and administration services to landlords, property owners, and property investors.
We are committed to provide a quality property management service to Landlords and Property Investors and adding value to the assets and investments of our clients.
From experience, property owners and property investors have little time to get involved in managing the day to day affairs of managing a lease agreement and prefer a professional property manager to manage their affairs and assets.
Our comprehensive rental management service removes the need for you to follow up on your tenants, collect rent, and deal with maintenance and repairs issues. Regular inspections are done to ensure that your property investment is maintained at all times.
We will take care of all your needs with regards to sectional title management and property management.
Our rental property management service includes:
- Marketing and advertising of your property through various advertising channels and selected partners to potential tenants.
- Advertising of property through “To let” boards.
- Coordinating appointments for viewings with prospective tenants.
- Comprehensive application process for potential tenants.
- Interviewing, obtaining, and checking of employment and landlord references.
- Inspection of bank statement and payment profile.
- Credit search and ITC/Expiran enquiries on potential tenants.
- Determination of affordability on gross income, net income, and net surplus to assess suitability of potential tenant.
- Approval by rental manager, general manager, and if required by Landlord.
- Collection of first month’s rent and deposit before placement.
- Preparation of lease agreement and all other documentation in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Monthly rent collection through debit order facility.
- Sending out monthly invoices and quarterly statements to the landlords and tenants.
- Collection of monthly rental and other charges and recoveries due to the landlord.
- Handing over of tenants for non-payment of rent to the debt collection agency and attorneys and the following up thereof.
- Payment of gross rental less management fee to the Landlord on the 7th working day in the month.
- Payment of all municipal accounts, creditors, suppliers, and any other accounts as approved by the Landlord.
- Preparation and submission of monthly financial reports, including performance to budget, customer age analysis, and credit control reports.
- Assisting in annual audit preparation for trusts, companies, and close corporations.
- Monthly accounting of receipts and expenses using Pastel Partner 2009.
- Preparation of the Annual Budget of Income and Expenditure.
- Management of tenants deposits in trust account on your behalf.
- Completion and submission of most statutory returns.
Administration, Secretarial, and Advisory Services:
- Preparation and circulation of notices to tenants.
- Arranging and attending 4 general inspections per annum and compiling of inspection reports for the Landlord.
- Preparation and mailing of correspondence.
- Preparation and issuing of lease agreement, debit order forms, inspection reports
- Maintenance of statutory and permanent records.
- Arranging insurance for the Landlord and submission and follow up of any insurance claims.
- Management of insurance claims on behalf the Landlord.
- Attending to all maintenance issues and submission of quotes to the Landlord.
- Obtaining prior written approval of repair and quoted price by the Landlord.
- Allocating approved repair work to approved sub-contractors.
- Confirmation of completion of work and issuing of certificate of completion to Landlord.
A dedicated team consisting of an experienced Rental Portfolio Manager, assisted by a Credit Controller and Bookkeeper will be assigned to manage all aspects of your property investment and service requirements.
In addition, we provide our clients a wide range of property-related services, financial services to create and to protect your wealth and provide legal and tax advice through selected and approved partners.
Please call us now for an obligation free quote.
Johannesburg & Pretoria:
Join our newsletter mailing list to receive regular updates and news about property investments and landlord news.